Failed to verify Minimum Firmware Version. Please check all the cable connections and try again.
- But if you try to restore your iPhone with iTunes/Finder, your data will be cleared.
- It’s just facing the classic issue of MacBook black screen of death.
- The terms firmware and operating systems are used by many people interchangeably.
- Below you will see a few things you can try to get this issue resolved.
- The steps to DFU Mode is similar to Recovery Mode.
An incompatibility between an updated iTunes or iOS is the other cause of this error. If you have a budget, you can try a third-party tool to update or restore your iPhone. The tool that can help you to avoid the “iPhone firmware file corrupt” problem is AnyFix developed by iMobie which is firmware a company focusing on mobile solutions. To start the process, the first thing you need to do is put your phone in DFU mode. A quick google search or a short YouTube video will show you how to do this fairly easily.
- Such as iTunes, software update files, 32 and 64-bit application support files.
- This actually ends up being the case more times than not in scenarios such as this where you are having a problem with a firmware file being corrupt.
- Free install AnyTrans and take a try to back up & restore iPhone without iTunes.
- If you experience any issues, check out the troubleshooting section below.
If a restart does not help, the problem could be with your device’s network settings. For example, maybe Wi-Fi is not working, or your iPhone cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network. Reset Network Settings to fix any network-related issue that is not letting the Update complete. It will thereby fix the ‘iPhone software update failed error.
When Force restart or update don’t repair iOS system, try factory reset. Also known as hard reset, the method will restore your iOS device to new. It will delete all data and sign out of all your accounts. ITunes could not restore the iPhone can also happen when you try to restore your iDevice with an incompatible backup. This may happen because of using different iOS versions on your devices.